Who we are

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Ask and you shall receive!!

Well all I have to say is thank you God for your many blessings; the ones from the past, the present and the ones to come in the future. 2 weeks ago we found out that we were pregnant. The very thing that we have been praying for is coming true. I don't know if it's natural, but I am a little bit scared. I look at the way our life is, in every aspect, and I ask myself if we are going to be able to take care of this new addition? My husband reminds me that God will not bring us this far to abandon us. I always tell him he has no faith but I know the man does. In his own unique way God has been his guide through it all. I cannot wait for this new gift. We may not be able to give this child everything we view as the standard of living a great life but I know our love will be endless. God will give us any and everything we ask for in accordance with his will. One thing I have learned through the years is to never ask for something based on what others have but on what you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment