Who we are

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

THE BEST PART OF MY DAY IS............

You know how there is always one thing that makes the day seem perfect and it's always the smallest thing? My favorite part of the day is when we are both lounging on the couch and just talking about things that happened throughout the day. I look forward to those moments because it brings back the times before we started dating. I used to spend hours on the phone listening to his day at work. I am so glad that Glenn has finally realized how much the little things bring perfection to a day no matter how crazy it has been. I love looking at him and listening to him. As one can tell, I am hopelessly lost in this man and thankful for every second of it. I love my baby and there's nothing to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment