Who we are

Thursday, January 24, 2013

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well yesterday we went for a follow up with the neurologist after my MRI. It was great news to find out it was nothing major. Apparently a tiny part of my right brain did not develop fully and it's now starting to cause minor problem. My options, correction, our options to control the missfiring nerves are really through medication and me making some changes in the way i view the world. The ultimate and severe solution is surgery but I know God is not going to let this get to that point. In fact He has been our guide and healer to the point that I am actually aware of the onset and ability to control it. I am just so elated as I watched the look on my husband and my mother's (clarabelle50@Gmail.com) face. The best part is that there is nothing wrong with starting a family. I don't know what other words I can use to describe the feeling I am going through and the sigh of relief I can hear the people around me breathing. All we can say is THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL THE ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment