Who we are

Saturday, June 23, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

So, it finally happened. I am another year older and I don't even know what to say except that this is the happiest I have been in a long time. I was sitting around taking a good look at where I've come from and where I am now. Let's see I have lived through traveling around with my family and the ultimate pleasure of coming in contact with some of the most amazing people. I have lived through tragedy and fear. I have also lived through failure and barely escaping death, not once but five times. No one gets that many chances. Through it all there has been a constant hand guiding me, GOD!!!!!!!!!! Need I say more? I have also accomplished one of the most amazing things in my life. I fell in love with the perfect man. I cannot ask for anything more. All I can say is THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment