Who we are

Thursday, March 15, 2012

THE GIFT OF LIFE.

Today is my husband, Tory Glenn 'Kwame' Bussey,s birthday. It's an amazing thing when one adds another year to their life and realize that God has brought them this far and is not going to leave them on the rest of the journey. Yesterday on the way home he started talking about all the things that have made him strong, the good and the bad. I watched the look on his face and realized this man is one of the most prized possession I have. Unlike some men who consider showing emotions 'unmanly', he has no problem showing how he feels. This is the man who cries at the movies when it calls for it. I am thankful to God for letting me be a part of one of his great creations. They don't make them like this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment