Who we are

Saturday, February 11, 2012

....THANK YOU GOD!!!!

So I know it's been a while since I wrote anything but it has been absolutely fantastic to witness the changes that are taking place. First of all, it started with our home. I never understood why men are so opposed to making changes in the home until I had to do the same. I have been asking to change some of the things in our kitchen for over 3 years now. I mean I know it's just the two of us but sometimes we need to treat ourselves to something nice. In order to get what I want, I decided to make a bet and with each win came money (of course I was going to get what I want anyway right). It was so much fun when the time came for my sweetie pie to pay up. He really thought I was kidding when I asked for cold, hard, cash. When we went shopping I think he had as much fun as I did. I was actually surprised that he took interest in refurnishing our kitchen. I have watched him cook and clean with all the stuff we got and how he takes much better care of them now. Next on the list is the one thing everyone has been asking us for, a baby. We want to make that happen but first we need to make sure that we are fully ready for the responsibility that comes with it; physically, emotionally and financially. I have watched him with other children and he is amazing and tender. I have watched how he plays with my nephew whenever they get together and I know he is going to be the best father ever. I know God is going to bless us with everything we need to raise a great family and I am looking forward to that part of this journey that we are on.

No comments:

Post a Comment