Who we are

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Starting over

It's been a little over 5 months since I worked and it finally happened. I am back at work and praying that this time nothing happens. It's been a hard road but I was surrounded by a lot of support from everyone I know and love. My lovely husband made me feel like a person even though I seem to have tied my self-worth into any type of work I had ever taken on. I am not the type of person who sits and watches the world go by. There were moments when I sunk into the lowest of places and just wanted to close my eyes and let everything go but whenever I was ready to give up, I felt his hand holding me up. I watched him run around to make life better in every way possible and I felt like I wasn't being fair to him. For some reason I felt sorry for him because I thought he had been cheated out of the life he was looking forward to living with his wife, but he always reminded me that it was "for better or for worse, till death do us part". He is the perfect gift from God and I wouldn't have asked for anything or anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. Stella, this post is so beautiful as you are. So happy you're married to your best friend and a good man. Love you "lil sis"

    ReplyDelete